Bamboo Cat Litter
• Ecologically-friendly, clumping cat litter
• Made from sustainable, natural bamboo plant fibres
• 100% biodegradable and compostable
• Soluble in water and flushable down the water closet
• Absorbs moisture and odours naturally
• Lightweight pellets are easy to scoop, and produce less waste weight
• Over 99% dust-free pellets reduce tracking
• Bamboo’s natural properties prevent sticking to the base of litter pan
• Free from chemical additives and fragrances
• Safe for cats and kittens, even if licked or ingested unintentionally
• Also suitable for allergic cats
• Bamboo pellets are soft on cats’ sensitive paws
5 kg / 11 lbs
24 x 19 x 27 ½ cm
9 ½ x 7 ½ x 10 ¾ in
Instructions for use
Fill litter pan with a minimum depth of 5 cm (2 in) of BAMBOOLYTE. If mixing bamboo with clay litter during a change over, please do not flush product until using 100% bamboo litter. Scoop and remove waste daily. Multiple cat households require more frequent cleaning. Ensure original depth of 5 cm (2 in) is maintained each day. If necessary, add more litter to reach the recommended depth. Once litter is saturated, empty litter pan, wash, dry and refill with fresh litter.
Always wash hands thoroughly after each scooping.
Pregnant women should avoid any litter maintenance.
BAMBOOLYTE is completely biodegradable and can be disposed of either in the organic waste bin or compost, or you may flush single clumps down the water closet.
Organic waster bin / compost: please use a closed biodegradable container or bag.
Water closet: clumps older than 24 hours should be left to soak prior to flushing. Do not overload the water closet with clumps before flushing, and do make sure plenty of water is used. Please check your own country / state laws before flushing the used bamboo pellets down the water closet.